Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Editing diary 3: Sound

I got most of my sounds from YouTube videos. They include; music, trailer sounds and Foley sound effects. I used many videos, so I wont upload all of them; but here are the main ones.
This is the song used for the party scene. It's 'Rhythm Box' by Prodigy. I chose it because the beginning sounds muffled which is perfect since the music is hear from outside in my trailer.


Here is the layered whispering sound effect, used in the paranoia scene.













This is the bone crunching sound effect (used in the alley scene).













This is the rain and thunderstorm sound effect used at the start of the trailer. It is played at the psychiatrist office, which is shown when it's raining. The rain is from another green screen YouTube video.
Inside the psychiatrist office, you can still hear the muffled rain.


These are some of the sound effects which I picked out. I used many of these videos, which provide free music and typical horror sounds.










No comments:

Post a Comment