Friday, 10 February 2017

Production diary 3: Party scenes


After the office scene, I shot the party scene. The 'party' was held inside my grans house (left). In the flashback scene, I took a picture of the house and edited the sky to make it look like night time and the windows to look lit up.




The hooded person with the drug and the main character is actually the same actor. I wanted to hide his face with a shadow during editing. But this didn't work out, which is why the finished trailer only shows an outstretched hand with the pill in it.
The translucent orange pill is just a cod liver oil capsule and the 'vomit' in this scene is just milk.


 

The filming went well and didn't take long. I used a variety of shots such as; over the shoulder, close up, profile and tracking shots.
Here is the footage without any editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment