Like with the creature in the bedroom, I decided to take a picture of the street and edit the creature in later. The demon in this scene was designed to be all twisted and freaky. I actually wanted to make a paper mache/puppet prop for it (like the Samara head), but I didn't know how I would make it stand in the street (and it would have disturbed the neighbours). We had to be quick when filming this scene because there were quite a few cars driving on this road.
As you can see in the picture, it was getting late but the quality of the footage was still good. This happened in a later scene, where I underestimated how long the filming would take and it got dark so the footage was all grainy.
The other scene that was filmed in the street, was the paranoia scene. This is one of the side effects of the pill. Since it wasn't possible to get lots of characters pointing and staring at him (due to lack of actors), I though that him just looking around in a frantic way would be enough. I later edited in some layered voices which are heard inside the characters mind. Here is the un-edited footage.
No comments:
Post a Comment